CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Old Lucky

So one day Chad and I came home from church and I thought all my dreams had come true, a KITTY sun bathing by my car! I didn't let my hopes get too high, seeing as how all the kitties that come around the wide are wild as cougars. As I approached my excitement grew. He wasn't running away! Quickly, my excitement turned to horror as he looked up at me with his soulless eyes. A car drove up and scared him under the wide. For weeks we had been smelling a "dead funk" in our tv room. We now know what it was, Old Lucky. Chad and Mitch went under the trailer to check things out. They spotted Lucky. They yelled and screamed as loud as they could but he would not budge. It got erily quiet as they discussed what to do. My moms suggestion, "Give it some tuna fish." (note it has no jaw.) The next time they looked up Lucky was slowly creeking towards them making the noise from the grudge, not really but thats how freaky it was. They both came out from under the trailer crying like little girls.
Later that night we went over to my parents. To our scary suprise Lucky was waiting there for us.
Even later that night, we went home only to find Lucky lounging on our porch. He definately was haughting us.
We called animal control. They were no help. When they came Lucky was spry and alive. She told us, "We only take animals that are close to death." Lady! Look at this picture, he is not close to death, he is DEAD!
He ran across the street and was never seen again. Dun, dun, dunnnnn.

2 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

That is the freakiest cat I have ever seen. I don't blame you for feeling haunted. Dun dun dunnn :)

Sam & Christy said...

I love this post! it is so funny, i have been giggling for seven minutes.